- Feeling stuck or stagnant - You are having difficulty with GSD (Getting Stuff Done), making decisions, being creative, or just generally feeling like you have no forward momentum. Often, Reiki or energy healers can scan your energetic body, find the blocks and remove them, or simply restart the flow of energy along the meridians (energy pathways) of the body.
- Money Issues - You are experiencing problems with overspending or a lack of cash flow, even when you know what you should be doing with your money. This is often connected to a loss of your sense of power, and can be reestablished by correcting imbalances in your energetic body, coupled with work to shift your ingrained thought patterns.
- Difficulty Making Plans or Decisions - I find this happens most often when someone has been spending too much, or too little, time in meditation. They are either completely ungrounded and cannot focus on the physical realities of their life, or they are so focused on what they perceive to be, that they cannot move forward. They are out of touch with their third eye and crown chakra, or there is a blockage in one (or both) of those centers. If you are adept at moving around in your own energy field, this is easily corrected; however, if you are unsure how to see these centers, a good energy healer can often help you work through those blocks.
- Exhausted - Here, I will remind you that medical issues should always be treated by a physician. However, if no physical cause can be found, chances are that you may be experiencing a lack of grounding, or an imbalance in your third, or solar plexus, chakra. Breath work, affirmations, and a good energy healer usually resolve the issue in short order.
- Sadness - Once again, check with your doctor to rule out any health issues, and use your own inner guidance. If you cannot pinpoint a specific reason for your blues, it might be time to work with a personal development coach or an energy healer to pinpoint the energetics behind your sadness. You might have an issue with chords tying you to an energy vampire, or a blockage in your heart and solar plexus centers.
- Lack of Creativity - If you are generally a creative person who has suddenly run into a serious case of writer's block, creator's block, or your muse has suddenly fled, check in with your second chakra. I personally love clearing this area with a good old-fashioned session of getting everyone out of the house, finding some good music on Youtube or Amazon, cranking it up and singing and dancing until I'm exhausted... Everything comes easier for me after that. However, if that doesn't do it for you, you might want to check in with an energy worker for help clearing it out.
- Lack of Manifesting - This one is tricky and difficult to diagnose. Several things can be causing you to stall out with manifesting what you are asking the Universe for, but here are a few places to start looking if an energy worker isn't immediately available to you: Make sure you are focused on what you want, and not on what you don't want. This can be really tricky, especially if you're working on changing your old programming. Are you 100% sure that what you are asking the Universe for is really what you want? Sometimes, we think we know what we want, only to discover later that it was this other thing, over there, that we truly wanted. Check in with your heart and soul, and make sure this is really what you're wanting. You might also check in with yourself. Are you doing anything to help your dream along? Yes, the Universe delivers miracles, but it also rewards effort. Look at your dream and figure out what one small step you can take today to get you closer to your goal.
- Anxiousness - If you are not dealing with a severe anxiety disorder, you may simply be out of alignment in your third chakra. Breath work and meditation focused on calming the mind and third chakra can be helpful here. It also helps to journal about what you are feeling anxious about. Please, please seek help from a counselor or therapist for severe anxiety problems. For less severe issues, a good energy worker or Reiki practitioner should be able to realign what's imbalanced.
- Loneliness or lack of love - This is most often a mis-alignment or imbalance in the heart chakra. We develop connections with others that we love, and when they leave our lives, for whatever reasons, those energetic connections are severed and they require healing. Time often heals these wounds, but on occasion, a personal development coach, energy worker or Reiki practitioner can help you soothe these aches and fix the imbalance.
- Difficulty being honest - Are you finding it difficult to say what you really mean? Saying "yes" when you really want to say "no?" Meet your throat chakra and the center of expression and speaking your truth. This one takes time to heal, but it is entirely possible to re-program yourself to speak your truth, to be honest with others, without being tactless or rude. If you are unfamiliar with working with your chakras, work with a personal development coach, Reiki practitioner or energy worker to get this center back into balance.
So... this ended up being a longer post than I'd anticipated, but by now, hopefully you have a better idea of what to look for. In the next few weeks, I'll be introducing some more features of energy work, and (with a little luck) a meditation for balancing your energy centers. Stay tuned for more!
Until next time...